Utilizing paperless file management with the right interactive broker software is one way for real estate professionals to streamline tasks and information. Front and back office systems can be greatly improved with interactive brokers software.
Problem with Software If it were that simple, real estate offices the world over would be neat and tidy with every file detail in place. Most people tend to assume that purchasing software is the hard part. They are convinced that the software will make life easier.
The assumption, while common, is wrong. The actual software purchase is the easy part. The tough part is implementing the software – installing in on all the machines and putting it to use. Planning installation and implementation will save time and money, even if it’s more fun to skip straight to the software shopping part.
Identify Issues Software Could Solve/Resolve The first thing you should do is to identify the problems you will use the software to solve. Will it make keeping up with transactions easier? Will it streamline scheduling? Will it make front office and back office communication better? With that list in hand, you can then identify potential interactive brokers software solutions. You can compare how well each potential software fits your anticipated needs and how easy/difficult the software will be to put into practice.
How much will the software cost? How difficult will installation be? Will the software provider assist in implementation? Will it make managing real estate transactions online easier?
Recommendations If you are expecting agents to sit down and watch videos or complete online tutorials on how to use the software, your expectations will not be met. Here are 5 recommendations on successfully using real estate software in your agency to streamline your real estate closing solutions:
1. Five Touch Points Agents usually need at least 5 touch points in order to learn software basics. Even the simplest of software systems takes a bit of time to learn. A good software provider includes continuous support and on-going training.
2. Start Small Don’t try to set up and convert the entire agency to new software all at once. Begin implementation wilth a select group of your agents. Consider starting with those who computer savvy and interested in using the software.
3. Listen & Tweak Once you have installed the software and started using it, agents will have questions about how the software functions or about the company processes used with the software. Consider all feedback you receive from agents. If something in the software needs to be changed, speak to the software provider. If a process isn’t working quite well, consider changing it. Do this several times before moving on.
4. Invite the Rest Once you are confident that you have chosen the right software and have made all the necessary adjustments to the software itself and/or the use of the software, start bringing more agents in to the automated system. Consider a webinar to help make the technology transition easier. Encourage those who have mastered the software to help those who are trying to learn to use it.
5. All agents are not the same Agents are individuals with individual preferences. Rarely will you find an office where every agent uses the same software. Some actually pay others to do their paperwork while they focus on selling. Don’t be surprised if some agents do not embrace software changes. The best solution for bridging the gap is to appoint an in-house transaction coordinator to bridge the gap between this type of agent and the system.
Following these 5 recommendations in software installation and implementation will increase your chances of a successful transition. The more your agents properly use the software, the more productive and organized they will be. Your company will run more efficiently.
Summary After all, at the end of the day, it’s not about paying for software. Interactive broker software is just one piece of the whole. It’s about agents efficiently and effectively using software to grow the business.
or get updates with your email:
Join our community
and participate in product’s life!Join Facebook
more than 700 businesses trust Brokermint
Request a live demo
All fields are mandatory