Complete Real Estate Accounting with Brokermint
Real estate accounting should be part of your complete back office system. Why pay for multiple back office systems when you can use one?
What to Look For in the Best Real Estate Accounting SoftwareReal estate accounting should be part of your complete back office system. Why pay for multiple back office systems when you can use one? Use one seamless system to speed up productivity and remove errors from manual data entry and duplication.
Accounts payable and receivable as well as realtime G/L posting is just the start. Record, organize, and analyze your real estate financials in a simple and powerful way. This includes tracking cash flow by agent, transaction, or company to viewing agent balances and automating the collection of one-time and recurring fees.
AR and AP
- Track all money activity from transactions, including cash receipts
- Invoice entry for office expenses as well as recovery of expenses from agents
- General account check preparation
- Supplier inquiry activity for each supplier (current and history)
- Charge expenses to agents via credit card or ACH
- Split invoices through accounts payable
- Track and post recurring expenses
Commissions and Expenses
- Commission check preparation to agents including any deductions
- Expense activity including posting of direct expenses, recurring and group expenses
- Preparation of monthly expense statements as well as yearly summary expense statements