In the real estate world, it’s extremely important to stay on top of your transactions; otherwise, you may lose your deals or even end up with complicated legal problems. Although transactions follow a very similar pattern, they do differ in nature and may be rather complex. A solution-based transaction tracking system is what is required here.
The keys to handling and successfully closing multiple transactions are diligence and having a system in place to handle transactions efficiently and save time for sales activities by a transaction agent.
Brokermint’s Transaction Tracking System is That Solution
Brokermint is the solution you need – with it, you can:
- Store listings and purchase transactions
- Create unlimited number of checklist templates
- Handle tasks and documents on one combined list
- Receive smart notification emails regarding outstanding items
- Notify all transaction participants about tasks due
- Sophisticated templates with ability to populate due dates based on acceptance, listing, closing and escrow dates
- Keep track of documents, tasks, contacts, files, and comments within your transactions
- Specify due dates and view “numbers of days before due” for each item
- Assign multiple checklists: Listing, Sale, Escrow, Post-closing, etc.
- Un-assign a checklist from a transaction without losing the attached files
- Share transactions with colleagues and clients
- Assign a series of tasks every time your transaction enters a new phase
On top of advanced transaction management, you also get unlimited file storage for key information, accessible anytime – around the clock, seven days a week – from any device with a browser. The “download transaction archive” function enables you to have a backup of all uploaded documents for compliance purposes. Transaction mapping is easy due to file names and time stamping.
Many real estate offices are finding their biggest headaches are solved with a transaction tracking system.